Sunday, August 10, 2014

Swimming Lessons

Ellington took swimming lessons this summer. It was at the YMCA and she went M-Th for 2 weeks for 45 minutes.  I was reeeeally nervous about it because if Ellington gets a tiny drop of water in her eyes in the bath tub she kind of loses it.  But, much to my delight she loved swimming lessons!  She did such a great job.  She listened well and tried her best!  I was so proud of her!  We are VERY rarely in a pool.  She's probably been in one a handful of times but I think it's important for her to start learning to be comfortable around water.  She still can't swim but she gained a few skills and a lot of confidence...so it was a success in my book!...not to mention she had an absolute BLAST!





She even jumped in!  I was soooo proud of her!



No comments:

Post a Comment